Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hachi: A Dog's Tale - Official Movie Trailer

Holla beautiful blog readers,

HACHIKO remake 2009


    Before I went to sleep I just remembered I need to do a review on "Hachiko's" movie. I was super excited to blog you guys about this movie till I couldn't figure which to begin with. OK, this movie was originally based on true story from Japan where there were this one dog, Hachiko (I'm not good with dogs breed) who was not supposed to be with his owner ( Richard Gere ) but he chooses him which made them went through a lot. They eventually became good friends and I can't describe on how much this dog loves and adores his owner. This movie really touches you heart and definitely would involved tears. It was such a beautiful story on how a dog can be loyal to its owner and waited for its owner in railway station everyday for 9 years. 9 years guys? can u imagine? I bet human like us won't be that loyal to wait for someone you love for 9 freaking years.
Hachiko

This was the "real" Hachiko before he died.

The most loyal dog in the world.


   This story happens in 1920's to 1930's. You could read more about their original story here. You guys can watch the trailer down bellow.


DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE A MOVIE YOU WANT TO MISSED OUT.!






No comments:

Post a Comment

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...