Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hachiko - upcoming review

Hello People, 


    It's like 3 o'clock in the morning now and I just finished watching a movie called "Hachiko". Actually this is the reason why I couldn't sleep. I cried the through the entire movie. It was such a beautiful movie. You can't imagine how a story of one dog could make you cry out for almost one hour. How suffering was that.? But you know, I don't have regrets since this movie is a 5 star movie. I swore by my grandma's name, this movie was excellent. I will post the review on my next post since I am a little bit tired of crying for almost one hour. So, look out for the review on it.

I was damn sleepy rite now.
Off to bed. :))
night peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...