Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Review: Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream

Hey Everyone,


    Here goes another review from me. From the previous blog, i did said that I have acne-prone skin. My skin is sensitive and I can only use certain products. When I was having a really bad skin few weeks back, I just couldn't wait anymore for my facial appointment so I went out to the nearest drugstore (which sadly didn't gave me much of an option) and try to find any products that can wash out my darn pimples.! dang! But the drugstore i went doesn't provide me a lot of choices of acne treatment (what a drugstore). Cehh! So, I have no choice than just picked out any products that i could find (too malas to drive another mile for another drugstore). In the end, all I can find is Za treatment product and Clearasil (the rest just doesn't convince me enough plus, I'm running out of budget since I spent like crazy this few weeks, so I had to spend wisely and find cheaper alternative, which in the end I'm glad that I don't spend that much for a good awesome product). I bought the Za few months back and realize it doesn't really work for me ( but it does work for my brother and sisters). Of course, I end up buying the Clearasil acne treatment.

   This product claimed to reduce the pimple size and the redness in just 4 hours. I didn't believe it at first thinking "naaahhh, I'm sure this is one of their advertising plan, i should just try it out and don't put your hopes to high". But then, it turns out that I'm totally wrong. It does work for my skin. And amazingly it did reduce my pimples in 4 hours. Amazing right? For something that cheap, it's really an awesome grab (sorry I said awesome too much. just couldn't help it.). It retails for below or around $10 if I'm not mistaken (just too forgetful to even remember how much is it, but all I now this product is cheap).

   You just need a little amount of product and apply it on your clean skin. Just apply thin layer and your done.! It is advisable to follow the 3 steps skin care routine (cleanser, toner, moisturizer) before you apply it (hey, we can't just depend on the treatment itself only right?) for maximum result. It is dermatologically tested. So, it is safe to use. Use it 2 times per day and you should see the result as soon as you apply it for 4 hours. Good luck guys and have a great day.! sayonaraaaa~


This is how the packaging look from country where I came from. Other countries packaging may varies. I guess you can just tell by looking at the big 4 on the tube. :D


Sorry for the keyboard background. haha. feeling super lazy today to find other places to take photo of this product-_-
 DISCLAIMER: everyone have different skin, this might work for me but of course it won't work for everyone right? Anyway, it does worth a try.
You guys can buy this online through their official website: Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream link
GOOD LUCK GUYS AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! BYE2. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...