Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Monday, February 20, 2012

REVLON LIP BUTTERS arrive in Malaysia!!





lollipop is my favorite personally. :)









PROS:

  1. The consistency is super smooth and highly moisturize
  2. I will not call it as lip butters as it super pigmented. You get the actual color (ok. i lied. maybe some of them are quite sheer).
  3. The color range is beautiful especially the ones in US. In Malaysia, the color choices are not much as it is only limited to 8 colors. But it is sufficient for me at least. better than nothing rite?
  4.  It accessible. You can get pretty much at all watsons and guardian. 
  5. No scent. It depends on individuals preferences. Some might prefer to have sweet candy scent as the name itself is super sweet. 
  6. It is super affordable. I'm surprised it retails for just RM25 considering it is one of the most popular lip product Revlon has ever had before. 
  7. This comes to my next point. I love the adorable names they had on each lipstick! ^.^

CONS:

  1. I hate the packaging. It feels soo cheap. I know most of all people who have tried the lip butter, love the packaging. But the quality of the packaging is a no-no for me although it will look pretty if it were made by metal instead of plastic.
  2. I'm not a fan of it's glitter. Although it's not much but I prefer if it is just a regular creamy lip butters instead of the glitter.
  3. It doesn't hold on to your lips very long. Just for a good 2 hours max (I'm referring on my personal experience. It varies depending on your activity that day).

PRICE: RM25 (Sometimes you can get it cheaper)
WHERE TO GET IT?: WATSONS, GUARDIAN

p/s: swatches coming up soon. and I might be doing a video review soon. crossing-fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...