Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Review: Daiso cleansing pad

Happy Saturday once again to my beautiful readers,

It's been a while since I last went to Daiso (Japanese store which sells everything for Rm5). Recently while I was walking in mid valley with my family, I saw there was a new Daiso (not sure how new) and of course  me being me, I couldn't stop myself from going in. As I walked along the beauty shelf, I saw an interesting looking cleansing pad on it's own section. I have decided to try it since it was well-talked in the beauty communities.


I took it home and unpatiently tear the packaging off and wash my face with that cleansing pad straight away (yes, I was that excited). My first experience was fine. I did not love it that much. But as time goes by I got used to it. And now I LOVE it! It really does help me to cleanse the dirt on my face. I am amazed by how well it did on removing my waterproof mascara. I just rub the pad on my lashes and it takes off the mascara like wonders.


At first, the rubbery texture kinda bugs me. I don't feel like it's going to do any good to my skin and I am a little afraid that the rubber will hurt my sensitive skin. But it turns out that it did not hurt at all. In fact it feels like as if the cleansing pad is massaging your skin while you are washing your face with them.


I am so glad that I took the chance to try this cleansing pad. It is such a good product with such little price. I hope this review help some of you guys who wanted to try this.












2 comments:

  1. ^_^ I love this pad too. I normally use it if I apply heavy makeup on my face or else I wont use it. But, dear I don't dare to use the pad on my eyes cause that part is the most sensitive part and easy to get wrinkles dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry hun, I use it gently on the eyes area. :)

    ReplyDelete

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...