Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Thursday, July 23, 2015

NARS SHEER GLOW FOUNDATION



I don't even know where to begin with this foundation. 
I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! This is my 3rd bottle of using this foundation.
It has medium to full coverage.
 Perfect for someone who wants flawless looking skin.


It's funny how they named it sheer glow while the coverage is actually medium to full.
Anyway, I love how it glides on smoothly on the skin. 
And you will have enough time to blend, leaving a perfect looking skin.
This foundation will not oxidise so the shades you first apply will maintain the same throughout the day.


I'm in a shade of "FIJI" which is a bit light for my skin tone but I don't mind it because I can top it off with my darker pressed powder.

The only downside of this foundation is that it does not have any pump so you will have to tilt the bottle the get the foundation out. Which for me it's a bit inconvenient as you tend to spill it everywhere and waste a lot of product.

Nonetheless I will not stop purchasing this foundation and will always be my holy grail foundations.

PRICE: RM175
SIZE: 30ml
AVAILABILITY: NARS oulet in Pavilion, Midvalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...