Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nail of the day: China Glaze, For Audrey

Hey Everyone,

    I've done nothing for the whole day today. Was a tiring week for me. So, I've decided that today will be the time I'll be sitting in front of the laptop screen and watch YouTube. But as time goes by (when my eyeballs,neck & my back is in pain), I've decided to update my blog with "nail of the day". haha. To begin with, this had nothing to do with promoting products or so forth. Just showing you what I had on my nails for today. So, here goes.




For Audrey


I can say that China Glaze nail polish has the same quality as OPI nailpolish.
Price : RM25
Unfortunately this nail polish is not available in Malaysia (As far as I know).
But you can purchase this at nail fiesta. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...