Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Friday, May 6, 2011

URBAN DECAY : Ammo Palette

URBAN DECAY 
Ammo Palette


The packaging

The colors

It comes with a big size mirror and a sponge tip applicator.
Colors that came in this palette. 

 PRICE: Can't recall. But I think it was about the same price as the other Urban Decay palette which retails around RM145.




     When I first bough this I was super super excited to try it. It is said that this palette are the combination of 10 best seller colors! How cool is that! It has a lot of neutral colors which is a plus for me because I love neutral colors. It comes with a sponge tip applicator and it has a magnetic bar which secure and shut the palette. So, you don't have to worry on having the eyeshadow to shatter all over the place. Anyway, moving on to the pro's and con's of this palette.

PRO'S:

  1. As usual, Urban Decays' eyeshadows are well pigmented and vibrant!
  2. These are the 10 bestsellers eyeshadows of Urban Decay. You can't go wrong with it.
  3. The packaging is excellent for travelling as it is easy and light to be carried around.
  4. There's a big size mirror which is easy for you to make touch ups.
CON'S:
  1. I have no other complaints on this palette other than once again, the price is too expensive.

You girls can purchase it here online. This is by far the cheapest price I've seen. http://www.amazon.com/Urban-Decay-Ammo-Eye-Palette/dp/B00133S5KA

You can also purchase this at Sephora besides Starhill, Kuala Lumpur.

Disclaimer: I won't be responsible to any online purchase transactions as I only provide information to help you girls get your hands on this palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...