Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Friday, September 10, 2010

the first day of eid!

   Hello gorgeous humans out there, :D

     It was 9.15pm by the time i wrote this post. Urghh. I was extremely tired today. I just went back from Alamandar in Putrajaya (gosh.! I was there during the 1st day of raya. LAME!) with my siblings. Some of u guys may thought "what the hell this girl doing in a mall on the 1st day of eid" but u know what, I have reasons 4 it. While everyone is enjoying ketupat & rendang at their hometown, I'm here in my house watching tv. How lame was that. So, after me & my sibling seeks forgiveness from my parents and went back from my grandmas house in Klang, we couldn't wait anymore to just walk out from the house and go. That's how we ended up at Alamandar.

     But before we went to the mall, we went to this bridge in Putrajaya to take pictures as memories (I'll post all of the pictures on my next post). oh! we also went to the cinema and watched cats & dogs movies (the review will be posted out soon). It was a great day actually though we didn't celebrate it like typical muslims will celebrate eid.  But I'm happy enough  that we did spend our time wisely on the 1st day of eid (better than just sleeping & eating the whole day aite?). Anyway guys, I know it's kinda late to wish but oh well! SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to all muslims out there!

I hope u guys have an awesome raya/eid this year & I will see u in the next post!
bye guys. :DD

<33 XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Boo! Noob! Why la spend the holy day like that??
    (Hahaha.. saje je nak kacau!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. babiii!! so bad! humphh!.
    best tawww... :P

    ReplyDelete

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...