Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Review: OXY oil control cleansing wipes

Hey Everyone,

    It's been a while since i last updated my blog. Since I didn't have any interesting stories to share with you guys, I've choosed to read people's blog instead. Anyway, today I will be reviewing one of my cheap-favorite product that I have been using for a while. It's the oxy cleansing wipes. People around me know that i have acne skin and oily to combination skin. My skin is sensitive and there's only certain products that suits my skin. I use this cleansing wipes to wipe my make-up before i wash my face. This wipes also can be used as a cleanser when you don't have time to wash your face or when you feel uncomfortable in a middle of a day and you need something to refresh your skin.

   These wipes are claimed to prevent your skin from blemishes and to control your skin oil. This wipes also contain aloe extract formula to repair acne prone skin. So, basically this wipes are 2 in 1. It cleanses and at the same time it also help to sooth and repair your skin.

    I have been using this wipes for almost 2 months. The material of the wipes are cloth. But don't worry. They don't irritate your skin. It will leave you a cooling sensation after you finish wiping up your face. It comes in a convenient packaging. It is not big, let's just say, it is easy to bring it anywhere. Personally, i think everyone should have their own wipes. I mean, not only it is use to clean your face, but it also can be use as wiper for your hands. That's what we called as multi-use. :D

This is how it looks like when you first buy it. It comes with 12 wipes.

   You guys can get this wipes in any drugstore nearby, I bought this at Watson and it retails at RM 5++. I forgot exactly how much is it. Check out guys~ it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...