Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Friday, September 10, 2010

Ready for piranha attack?

Hey people,

It is available in 3d as well.

     I watched "Piranha" few days back (or even weeks), with my friends in Sunway Pyramid. When the trailer 1st came out I was really excited! It is released in Malaysia on the 3rd September 2010 (It was released in US on 20th August 2010, as stated on the poster if u guys got confused by it). The trailer does make the movie looks awesome. So, I had planned to watch it for like ages. It was like 3 or 2 months behind before I get the chance to watch it. It turns out to be a great movie for this year especially when I got dissapointed with most of the movies that came out this year.

     Oh! before i forgot to mention, guys would love to watch this movie! don't ask me why. just watch it! and for girls out there who want to watch it, seriously, bring ur girlfriends instead of ur boyfriend. :P don't tell me i didn't warn u.

     BTW, back to piranha, you guys should seriously check it out before the cinema ends the display of the movie. And as u guys figure it out, yes! this movie does have blood all over the place. So, hold on tight with your popcorn! :P

The link to the trailer (watch it before u guys decide) :  Piranha Trailer
For more info's on the movies u guys can click piranha 2010.
Enjoy guys and I'll see u in the next blog.!
bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...