Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Review: Eucerin Hydro Balance

Hey Everyone,

   Today I will be posting out a review for skin moisturizer from Eucerin. I have been trying this product for about 2 months. All I can say is this is good for all skin types. If you have dry skin, this will be perfect for you. I have once read in a beauty magazine saying that if you have dry skin and you want to find a good moisturizer you have to look at the texture, check this tips below.

 Tips for dry skin :
1 - Put your mosturizers onto your finger.
2 - Turn your finger facing down
3- Observe the moisturizer, if it drop the second you face your finger down, then it's not moisturize enough for dry skin.        



The packaging is awesome. It is even better than my moisturizers packaging from skin renew. The texture is light but it is heavy enough for normal skin. It goes well onto your skins. You will feel a little bit oily when you first apply it, but after awhile your skin won't feel as oily as it first applied. It is not greasy and sticky. So, thumbs up for that.



This is how the texture looks like.


   Although it didn't help my skin with reducing my bad acne (I heard that one of the way to get rid of pimple is to use moisturizers so that your skin won't produce more oil than you needed), but it does work on moisturizing my skin. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth of try. It retails around Rm52-55. I'm not really sure. I forgot to keep the resit. :P

Rate: 3.5/5

You guys can also bought this at Guardian or Watson under Eucerin label. They don't sell this product anymore through online. So, sorry girls, I can't provide you with the website.

Disclaimer: I bought this product myself and this is an honest review. But bare in mind, It may work for me but there's possibilities it won't work for you guys.


Anyway guys, happy try and I'll see you soon on my next blog.
Buhbye. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...