Nurul Gan

Nurul Gan

Friday, September 17, 2010

Penang Vacation! 2nd day of raya onwards!

Hey everyone,

At the Tropical Spice Garden with my awesome family!. :DD

    Celebrating raya/eid is actually something that I'm not looking forward for. The reason being is I don't have grandparents anymore that lives in my once village, Melacca. While everyone is enjoying their ketupat & rendang, playing fireworks, and getting green ang-pao from their relatives, I didn't do anything on the list other than eating ketupat & rendang. So, due to that reason, I kinda hate when raya comes. I can't be blame rite for disliking raya? Well, because of that, me & my family will go for holidays since we don't have village to go. And this year, me and my family went to Batu Feringghi, Penang. For those who are international, Penang is one of the island in Malaysia. Only one word could describe Penang, AWESOME-NESS. I've been travelling the almost whole Malaysia for this past years. I've been to Langkawi, Perak, Pahang, Terengganu, & much more. But nothing beats Penang. The food there, two thumbs up! Chicks and hunk, thumbs up! :D


Can u see how bad the jam was?
 

    Before I reached the hotel where I am going to stay, I have to pass Penang bridge, there was a horrible jam there. I stucked there for few hours. Urghh!! just when I need peaceful time for myself. It turns out, there's smoke going out from the holes of the bridge. I have no idea what's happening but I assume there was an accident on the other side of the road.
I went to few restaurant there. From high-end restaurant to stalls on the roads. I must say, Penang really does have great food to eat. For those who are looking after for some good & delicious food, just head to Penang. I assure you, most of the restaurant you went, won't disappoint you. I went to few restaurants which I will then review.
   Oh! the most exciting part was when I went to Jet-ski for the first time in my life after 20 years. How pathetic was that! hahaha. It was Rm 80 per ride for two/one people. The 1st time I sat on the Jet-ski, I thought I was crazy. Thinking that it will be ok to ride a vehicle in a middle of the sea. HAHA. but seriously guys, no worries. It is safe and you will go back with great experience. My sister was crazy enough to went for this parachute thing ( I can't recall the actual name for it), I laugh my lungs out when I heard her screaming when she first went up in the air. :DD
   I went to Tropical Spice Garden where there's millions of spices species. It was such a gorgeous place to go. The landscape is very natural and beautiful. On the day I went there, some guys are preparing for wedding ceremony. How lovely was that. :P Anyway, enough with the long stories and just proceed to the pictures taken.

Bayview Hotel. This is where we stayed. For those who are interested on having trip to penang, u can visit their website : bayview hotel

This is where we 1st went in the Tropical Spice Garden. You guys can visit them at TROPICAL SPICE GARDEN OFFICIAL WEBSITE spot fadya! ew~~ posers!





papa looking funny  in that outfit!! :D

At the Eden Restaurant.

Hahaha. Soo adorable rite? my little brother. Ben
Till here guys.

Much love from nurul. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

related articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...